Collection of Information
The types and amount of information we collect will differ based on the service or interaction you have with us and may include:
- Your name, address and electronic contact information, including phone and email address.
- Your product, service or payment preferences.
- Your responses to any requests from our Site, customer surveys and/ or promotional material.
We do not capture or store your credit card payment information. Our Site and shopping cart provider, BigCommerce and payment gateway providers, Stripe, PayPal, Afterpay and Square secure and manage all credit card payment information on our behalf. These providers have been certified as PCI DSS compliant providing a secure environment for processing your credit card transactions. Details of their PCI DSS compliance can be found Here, Here, Here, Here and Here
All information collected, except credit card information mentioned above, via our Site is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption Site wide. This protection is identified by the “s” in the https:// address bar meaning information you enter into any web page on our Site is encrypted for your security and privacy.
Usage & Control of Information
Personal information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Deliver products or services to you;
- Respond to your requests;
- Protection against fraud and theft;
- Improving our products and services; and
- Informing you of offers/ products that may be of interest to you via direct marketing.
Providing your personal information to us is optional. You can choose not to provide us personal information. However, not providing this information could affect how our Site performs and your interactions with it, including products and services we are able to offer you.
Disclosure of Information
Our disclosure of your personal information is based on the following:
- We will never sell your personal information or details to another party for any reason;
- Information may be shared with third parties including, but not limited to, our courier providers, shopping cart provider and financial institutions in the normal course of doing business with you, or a directly related purpose; and
- We reserve the right to share information with relevant law enforcement officers, courts, regulatory authorities, tribunals and credit agencies as needed, or required, by law.
If you believe a breach of the Act has occurred, or your personal information has been incorrectly recorded, please contact us via the ‘Updates or Complaints’ section below.
Storage & Protection of Information
As detailed above, we do not capture or store your credit card payment information.
Your personal information we do store may be held in our paper-based record keeping systems or electronically in our databases. In doing so; we take all reasonable precautions, including Site wide SSL encryption, to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
If no longer needed, or you request your information to be removed, applicable information will be deleted from our system/s or de-identified so you cannot be personally identified.
Cookies are used on most modern websites. They are a small electronic file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs and preferences by collecting and remembering information about you. We use traffic log cookies to identify which of our websites pages are being used and for how long. This helps us analyse information about web page traffic and we use this information for statistical analysis purposes, only to improve our products and services.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Site and service. We do not monitor any of your activity before you visit our Site or after you leave. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you provide to us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our Site.
Updates or Feedback
PO Box 645
Or email, with subject header ‘Privacy Officer’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All communications related to privacy will be actioned as soon as practicable and a response provided to the senders return address no later than 28 days from receiving initiating communications.
greengrub Wooden Toys (ABN: 47 563 430 118).
© greengrub Wooden Toys 2014-2019. All rights reserved.