We're a local Australian, family owned small business and believe in supporting Charities and Community Groups who make a real difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities facing hardship and challenges.
Even though we're small ourselves we dream BIG and believe we can make a difference!
That's why here at greengrub Wooden Toys we're proud supporters of the following awesome groups:
Community Enterprise Foundation (National Australian Bush fire Disaster Appeal)
- Community Enterprise Foundation™ (Charitable arm of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank) offer's communities and not-for-profit organisations across Australia the opportunity to raise and distribute tax-effective donations to benefit their own communities.
- Brings together people who care about their Community.
- Partnering with The Salvation Army, to establish an appeal with 100% of donated funds going directly to communities in need.
- Join greengrub Wooden Toys in supporting bush fire recovery by visiting Community Enterprise Foundation to directly donate funds to assist Australian Communities recover from recent bush fire crisis.
Rural Aid Australia (Buy a Bale)
- Rural Aid Australia is a not for profit Organisation based in Brisbane running support programs, events and public awareness campaigns to support Farmers Australia wide.
- Rural Aid Australia aims to help Farmers in any way they can including in areas such as financial, mental and emotional support, networking and publicising awareness and education to assist in supporting Australian Farmer produced product and product.
- Buy a Bale, Farm Army, Under the Stars - Outback Experience are just some of the initiatives currently being run by Rural Aid Australia. Why not join greengrub Wooden Toys and click HERE to Buy a "Bale of Hay" to help out a Farmer?
Cambodian Children's Trust (CCT)
- CCT is a community-development organisation which promotes family-based care and support services for vulnerable children in the Battambang (Cambodia) community.
- CCT work to enable children and families to break free from the inter-generational cycle of poverty, while promoting family preservation and reunification. CCT believe every child deserves to grow up in a loving family.
Every child that CCT helps lives in a family. There are many different types of families; some kids live with mum and dad, some live with aunties or uncles or grandparents, and some live with loving foster-care families.CCT supports these families on the path to independence and stability.
- Click HERE to learn about the great work of CCT or join greengrub Wooden Toys and make a Donation to CCT.
Orange Sky Australia
- Orange Sky Australia is the world’s first free mobile laundry service for people experiencing homelessness – an idea founded in a Brisbane garage by two 20-year-old mates.
- Orange Sky provide a platform for every day Australians to connect through a regular laundry and shower service. The focus is on creating a safe, positive and supportive environment for people who are too often ignored or who feel disconnected from the community.
- If you would like to join greengrub Wooden Toys in helping Orange Sky Click HERE to Donate or volunteer your time.
Who Gives a Crap
- Is an Australian owned business donating 50% of all profits to building Toilets for those in need.
- They think toilets are pretty funny, but they started Who Gives A Crap after learning 2.3 billion people (roughly 40% of the world’s population) don’t have access to a toilet. Unfortunately that’s not very funny.
- Around 289,000 children under five die every year from diarrhoeal diseases caused by poor water and sanitation. That's almost 800 children per day, or one child every two minutes.
- Luckily, toilets are proven to be a great solution—they provide dignity, health and an improved quality of life.
- Click HERE to learn more about Who Gives a Crap and to order your Toilet Paper, have it delivered to your door AND Help Build Toilets.
Citizens Own Renewable Energy Network Australia Inc (CORENA)
- CORENA is a not-for-profit group with nation-wide membership which delivers a practical and effective way for ‘the people’ to collectively fund new renewable energy installations, both big and small.
- CORENA receive, record, and transparently report voluntary contributions from the public with money spent on community energy projects based on expert advice on the most effective use of funds with all expenditure publicly reported on.
- Want to get involved? Click HERE to Join or Donate to CORENA, one of greengrub Wooden Toys supported Charities.
Plastic Free July
- The Plastic Free Foundation Ltd is a registered charity, not for profit group starting out in 2011 as a local initiative of the Western Metropolitan Regional Council in Western Australia.
- Plastic Free July challenge has rapidly grown into a global movement engaging millions of people in more than 170 countries.
- Our Vision: A world without plastic waste
- Our Mission: Build a global movement that dramatically reduces plastic use and improves recycling
- Want to get involved? Click HERE to learn what you can do to get involved and support one of greengrub Wooden Toys supported Charities.
By shopping with Us for all your kids toys, games, puzzles and presents including educational wooden toys and puzzles your not only supporting a local Australian owned small business but one which is passionate about giving back to the community.
We thank all our Customers (and Suppliers) for their ongoing support and encouragement and look forward to continuing to deliver exceptional customer service we're renowned for which in turn allows Us to continue supporting the worthy Charities and Community Groups listed above.
© greengrub Wooden Toys 2014-2021. All rights reserved.