Deliveries & Returns Policy
- Flat rate standard service delivery charge of $7.90 AUD within Australia using either Sendle courier services or Australia Post for orders up to $150 in value. Free standard delivery for orders over $150 AUD.
- As our orders are tracked, we cannot deliver to Post Office (PO) boxes. You need to provide accurate, physical address details when making a purchase.
- You will be emailed a tracking number for each order. Please ensure you provide a valid email address.
- Time frame from payment of your order to receiving your order is dependent on time to handcraft your products and delivery times. Products are handmade by us to order, although on occasion, we may have some items ready for immediate posting. If urgent, please email us here to check stocks before you order.
- Products up to $100 in value are generally made and ready for posting within 3 business days (this allows time for natural oil finish to dry). Products valued over $100 take between 4-7 business days to handcraft and finish.
- Delivery times are dependent on your location; generally 1-3 business days, however, can be up to 10.
- Sendle delivery information is available here. Australia Post delivery information is here.
- We post orders from Brisbane, Queensland 4123.
- Express Post is available at an additional cost. Click here to email us with your requirements.
- At present, we only ship internationally to India.
- Standard service shipping cost is $27.90 AUD for orders up to $100 AUD, $39.90 for orders $101 to $250 AUD and $69.90 for orders $251 to $500 AUD.
- Please click here to email us if your desired country is not listed above.
100% Happy Customers
- If something goes wrong please contact us within 7 business days of receiving your order. Click here for our Contact details.
- Our products are covered by a 12 month warranty whereby we will replace the faulty piece or product free of charge if it fails in normal use.
- Notwithstanding the above, our products are handmade from natural products therefore each is unique, differing slightly in colour, grain, style etc. These variations alone are not able to be used as a request for return, replacement or refund.
Damaged/ Faulty/ Change of Mind
- All returns must be made within 30 days of tracked delivery date.
- Subject to normal use, damaged or faulty products will either be replaced, refunded or store credit offered for the value of the original products.
- Returns for change of mind must be unopened, unused, in original condition and packaging. These returns will either be replaced, refunded or store credit offered for the value of the original products.
- In all cases, customers will be responsible for return postage costs unless the products are faulty. Tracked return postage is recommended to insure you in case of loss in transit.
- If a refund is agreed, a confirmation email will be sent including a return authorisation (RA) number which must be clearly visible on the return package.
- All returns must be accompanied by a RA number. Returns without an RA cannot be processed.
- Approved refunds will be via crediting the credit card used for original payment or direct bank deposit and can take up to 30 days.
This Delivery and Returns Policy may be amended from time to time, at our sole discretion. Please check this page each time you intend to make a purchase to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
greengrub Wooden Toys complies with Australian Consumer Laws and encourages our customers to familiarise themselves with these laws by clicking here.
© 2017 GreenGrub Wooden Toys. All rights reserved.